Refund Policy All sales are final. However, refunds are offered in exceptional cases where the purchased digital product is completely unusable or it is explicitly specified that there is a right to a refund.
If the digital product is unusable, we require some time to try to fix it. If we cannot fix it, we guarantee a money-back.
In some cases, due to the technical characteristics of the hosting services not meeting the minimum requirements for the proper functioning of the plugins, we reserve the right to reject refund requests in these circumstances.
No returns or refunds will be offered for digital products unless the purchased product:
- The main description of the product has been completely misleading.
- The installation of the plugin has not been carried out by us.
In these cases, you have the option to request a refund.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund in the following situations:
- You have changed your mind about an item or subscription.
- You have purchased an item by mistake and the product has already been installed.
- The product was purchased by an employee or dependent without your authorization.
- The product is incompatible with your WordPress, plugins, or web server settings.
- The product does not function as you want.
- You have damaged your website when installing the product.
- You have refused to provide our support staff access to your website to complete the plugin installation.
- You have refused to provide our support staff access to your website to investigate the problem with our product.
No refunds are provided for:
- Membership subscriptions, as it is a complete set of products at a very convenient price, which you can cancel at any time.
- Refund requests for the same product twice.
- Offers and discounts are valid only for future orders and cannot be used to request refunds or partial refunds of existing purchases.